Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscar Night Highlights


I enjoyed the John Hughes tribute. I liked all his movies that I saw. I was all for the winning actor for best supporting actor, Christoph Waltz. He was so good in Inglourious Basterds. I want to see The Princess and the Frog for a few reasons, one I like the story, two the music sounds good and three I like animation. Jeff Bridges is a good actor and I'm looking forward to seeing Crazy Hearts. I also love musicals and have since I first saw Roy Rogers and Gene Authrey in their early movies. My big Sister used to take my brother, cousin and I to the Paramount theatre on Saturday afternoons to see them. Also there was a local talent show during intermission. She loved getting involved in that. She has a good voice and was always there teaching us and others to sing at school and at home. The photo is of the three of us. I'm in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment